Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn

My book and my wristband!

Yup, I'm a dork, and I got totally drawn in by the latest literary phenomenon. I am a total Stephenie Meyer fan! Last night I went to the Breaking Dawn party at Barnes and Noble. I went with a group of friends to a preparty dinner, then I met my mom and sisters at Barnes and Noble for the main event (more pics to come of this part). The most important part came at 12:02--that's right, I was number 27 and I was checked out at 12:02, they were that fast! I haven't finished the book yet, because I have three small children, but hey, I am loving it!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Thanks for the text. It looks like you guys had fun at the release party. I was kinda jealous...but I was at Batman! See you soon...

kim cherry said...

i am so glad you went...i can't wait to see pictures!

Tiffany said...

Have you finished it yet? What did you think? You should email me (tiffabell@gmail.com) your email address so I can invite you to my blog. (This is Tiffany (Monson) Baugh by the way). I love Edward..and I'm not gonna lie...I loved this book.

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

ok so it's been a few days - where are you at in the book?? can't wait to talk to you about it. i'm going through edward withdrawl since i'm finished ;(