Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday morning





I was exhausted this morning from being up so late last night (getting and reading my book) but since Daddy is going out of town tonight and the girls are NOT happy, we decided to have some fun before he left. We have spent many Saturdays this summer at the farmer's market, so that was nothing new, but this time we let the girls play in the fountains while we were there. Then we just HAD to get balloons, what's a family Saturday without balloons?



Lizzie followed Tori around like a lost puppy--it was so cute! It is so strange to see Liz being timid!





Tori had a "butterfly backpack" and Lizzie wanted a princess crown.

1 comments:

Allie said...

I can't believe how empty the fountains were. What time did you go? I love it when your children get along and you can have one of those AWWWW moments :). Let me know if there is anything I can do to help your sanity while Tom is gone.