Monday, August 11, 2008

Short hair

Well, Tori has been begging for short hair for months now. Her cousin, Lily, got her hair cut a while ago, and Tori wanted to follow suit. I have been putting it off thinking that she didn't really want short hair, and she would regret it. (At least that is what I told myself.) Well, in all honesty I was the one that was not really ready for the event, but she got her way on Saturday just before Aunt Manda moved back to Vermillion. We went over to get a trim, but Tori had other ideas. Mom was not mentally prepared. In a matter of about ten (very painful) minutes we went from this:







to this:







About six inches later, she was THRILLED! She likes "short hair", and I guess I am getting used to it. I loved her long hair so much, but it really isn't that short, and it is much healthier and much less tangled... Oh well, I guess I don't always get to win. I am getting used to that fact.

5 comments:

Krissy said...

I think it was a good move. It really isn't "short"...we know short. It looks great!!

kim said...

She looks so beautiful still. What a good mom you are to give into her little wishes-to get her hair cut!

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

i love her hair! it's looks great!

Larissa said...

Oh my goodness, honey - her hair is still super NOT short. If I hadn't seen in REALLY long, I'd assume it was still long!

Mandi said...

I still love it too....We could have shaved it and she would still be a beautiful princess!