Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy birthday my love!

What studs!!

Yes, this is another birthday post. We have three birthdays in July (don't worry, that's all until February, when there is another overload). Today is the 28th birthday of the most amazing husband and father in the world!



He is an amazing Daddy!



My wonderful hubby turns 28 today. For those of you that are keeping track, yes, that means that is is just over a year younger than me, but he has never acted like it. He is my everything! We are so thankful for all that he does and is for our family, and we are excited to spend the next 50 birthdays celebrating with him!



He is such a good sport! The girls adore playing with him!
"Playing the bum drums."




The love of my life!

3 comments:

kim said...

Happy Birthday Tom!!

Mandi said...

Happy late B-day Bro! I did callm but you were at work. So Jenn.....is Tom gonna die at 78? Only 50 birthdays left Thomas... Live it up! Love ya!

kim cherry said...

what a sweet post! i can tell you guys are crazy in love, and that tom is an amazing father!! lucky you ;)