Thursday, July 24, 2008

My beauties



We finally got Lizzie's two year portraits taken today. She has been REALLY hard to work with in the past, but I wanted to try again anyway. Just to throw more craziness into the even I also REALLY wanted a picture of my three angels all together. Needless to say, Tom and I braced for the normal portrait madness plus Owen's normal crankiness. We were very pleasantly surprised! Owen didn't want to smile, but he didn't cry either. Our entire sitting lasted just over 12 minutes....this sets the record! Even when we were doing portraits of Tori on her own we took longer than that! HALLELUJAH! Here are the results:



Aren't my babies GORGEOUS?!?

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

You do make pretty babies!!

kim said...

where did you go? This pictures turned out great. Your kids looke adorable!

Mandi said...

OH I LOVE THEM! You have such beautiful kids. The pics look AWESOME!

kim cherry said...

YES! they are gorgeous. you guys make cute kiddos!