Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am a day late, because I couldn't decide how painfully lame it would be to do a post of my own birthday, but since I subject the general public to my "journal" you can read it or not. I need a record though, so here you go. On my last year in my twenties I am looking forward to moving (hopefully), starting teaching again (maybe), and continuing to raise the three most incredible little people in the world. I am so happy to be married to a man who supports me and loves me. I am absolutely certain that there is not another soul in the world that is as blessed as I am!



I also had the great opportunity to see and old childhood friend who I hadn't seen in over a decade. Emily I were baptized together about 21 years ago now, and we have many fond memories. Although we were raised in different states, we were very close. Well, we finally had a mini reunion. Happy early birthday to me! Thanks for coming Emily (and Lily, Colin, and Kate)!

1 comments:

Mandi said...

That was way fun. You guys are twins. Crack me up.... wish they were closer.