Monday, July 7, 2008

What a weekend!

Well, we spent the last five days in Las Vegas, and I took about 250 pictures! YIKES! In other words, there will be lots of posts to come.


Grammy and Grampy's pool was much more exciting this time. With a combination of the ridiculous Vegas heat, a FEARLESS Lizzie, and a not-to-be-outdone Tori, we spent many hours in the pool. Even my little man got in on the action.



The girls spent days in their floaties!




This was Owen's first time getting in the pool!




At least this time I was in my swimsuit--not like when the family felt the need to make me feel "accepted" by banding together to shove me in fully dressed!

2 comments:

kim said...

looks like fun. lizzie and kylie are so much alike. they are not fearful in any way. did tom get pushed in the pool? :) can't wait to see more pics.

Angie said...

Glad you guys made it home! Too bad I won't get to see you before I leave. Wish me luck....