Wednesday, July 16, 2008

tagged

Ok, Katrina tagged me DAYS ago, and I am a total slacker. Now that I have been retagged (yes, I am making up words here) by Kim I guess I better get on it! So here you go...

Two names you go by:
1. Jenn
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Flip flops
2. Shorts

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Scrapbook
2. go on dates with my hubby!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Air conditioning
2. Ear plugs

Two pets that you have or have had:
1. Pippi (aka "Pimpy")
2. Noah (Tori's fish)

Two things you did last night:
1. Started to reread Eclipse
2. FINALLY finished my FHE board

Two things you did today:
1. Went walking
2. Helped (or hindered) the cleaning process at my sister's house

Two things you ate today:
1. chocolate chip cookies!
2. Kix

Two people you last talked to:
1. Tom
2. Angie

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Cleaning my house for company
2. Lizzie's birthday party (better late than never, right?)

Two memorable vacations:
1. Florida when I was a little kid
2. MAUI

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Mother's day--weird but true

There you have it!

2 comments:

kim cherry said...

ear plugs. i wholeheartedly agree with you. why when i see them in the store do i keep walking by and not purchase them???

kim said...

Happy Birthday Jenn. Hope you had a great day! Sorry I missed it!