Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving

Ok, so I am a slacker. We are moving, and I haven't blogged about it. I thought that I would post after we moved in and were settled, but I have been chastised, so I will blog now. I will post more pics soon, but I want to at least have some furniture in place before I do. For now, this will have to do. We move tomorrow, and although I have been PAINFULLY anxious to get out of our teeny tiny house, I am feeling a bit nostalgic at this point. I brought two babies home to this house. This was my first real "home" (no, Provo apartments do NOT count!!). It has served us extremely well, and there are a lot of wonderful memories here. Alas, our family has grown, and we are ready for some more space. So starting tomorrow, you can find us here:


2 comments:

Angie Fellows said...

Congratulations! Where are you moving? Are you changing wards?

This Girl said...

Holy cow you got the house!! Too bad we moved, we would've been really close neighbors. I'm so excited that someone we know gets to make wonderful memories of their own in that home!