Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A taste if freedom

Well, we have called our new house "home" for just over a week now. I refuse to post pictures of the house because we are still a very long way from "moved in." I will post some pics though--eventually. The kids (and Mom too) are thoroughly enjoying the new back yard. Though we haven't done anything to it, and it is quite overgrown/out of control from being unoccupied for several months, they are LOVING being outside. In our old house here was not back door except through the garage. Needless to say, there was very little freedom because mom could not let them go outside by themselves. Anyway--here are some pics of the fun they have been having.

I catch them playing the funniest games, using the funniest voices, and saying the silliest things. I think that I am having as much fun watching them as they are having with their new realm. Too bad summer is almost gone.

1 comments:

This Girl said...

I always loved that back yard because I could be in the kitchen and still be able to see the kids outside. It looks like even Owen is enjoying the freedom.