Monday, September 22, 2008

Preschool

Ok, well, here goes nothing...
I have been a teacher (first grade and preschool) and have always wanted to go back to teaching. When we moved into this house, the opportunity presented itself. I have been considering starting my own preschool. Tom and I have been batting the idea around back and forth, working out pros and cons, figuring out all the logistics, etc. Anyway--I want to do it, and Tom wants me to do it. I have been waiting for some sign to really tell me "YES! YOU NEED TO DO THIS!" I guess that sign has come. Over the last 24 hours my "class" (that I wasn't sure I was doing) has become more than half full (I want a max of 8 kids in the class). I guess that means that Ms. Jenn better make up her mind, and make the official announcement. I thought that I would get all the red tape taken care of before I officially announced, but I guess there isn't time for that. Here you go: (I am holding my breath)
Ms. Jenn will be starting preschool in the fall of 2009! YAY! More info to come, but I thought I better put the info out there before I have a full class under the radar...crazy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Sign us up! Sophie can't wait!!

Mandi said...

I guess I need to hurry and decide what we are doing with Mar then!

kim said...

Kylie, Sophie and Lizzie-all in your class. Wouldn't you love it!?! Just teasin Angie and Jenn. I just know those 3 girls have the same spitfire personality:)

Erika said...

I think it is a brilliant idea. I wish you would have started this year!!!!