Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another haircut

Ok, well, I gave up. Lizzie is my rough and tumble kid. She loves to dive head first into things, get down and dirty, and just go crazy. Unfortunately, Mommy was still under the impression that she could do all these things with long golden locks. Apparently long golden locks on a rambunctious (and painfully accident prone) two year old just become long stringy strands of dirt/food magnets.


Boy were we missing Aunt Manda today!



The lady at LolliLocks did great though!



Liz loves it (probably because it means Mom won't bug her so much about it)!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

So.....show me the back. How much did you take off?

Jill said...

I thought her hair looked adorable yesterday!

Although it really made me miss Cambri's hair. But that haircut looks adorable on Liz!