Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Fabulous Afternoon

When Lily was unsuccessful in her Super Bowl ventures, I promised her an afternoon of PINK proportions, and I must say...I DELIVERED! A little lunch, some cartoons, then Liz and O went to bed and the real fun began!













Pink cupcakes...while those were baking we moved on to pink nailpolish...topped with iridescent sparkles (the fingernails, not the cupcakes)

...then pink frosting (mostly for the cupcakes, not the fingers)...last but not least came the sprinkles! They had so much fun, and they were so fun to be with! I love you little princesses!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks awesome. What Marlee wouldn't have given to be there. Looks like Pinkalicious! Do you have that book? It is one of her favorites!

Angie said...

Thanks so much for having her. You are way more fun than I am! ;)