Sunday, February 1, 2009

Behind

I made a goal at the beginning of 2008 that I would blog at least once a week. Since I don't keep a regular journal, that would have to do. Well, I made it through 2008 with well more than one blog post a week, so on we march to 2009 where I am barely through January and PAINFULLY behind. I am a slacker. Why? In the last few weeks I have prepared over 115 greeting cards, sewn (almost completely) a Dorothy costume--at least partially without pattern or instructions (and I DO NOT sew!), participated in a scrapbooking layout exchange, hosted a party, fed the missionaries, and reorganized two rooms in the house. All this in addition to my normal wife/mother duties. I know that there are a lot of super moms out there that can do all this in one day with an arm tied behind your back, while wearing a blind fold. I, on the other hand, have felt quite proud of my accomplishments, and will vow to be a better blogger from this time forth.

2 comments:

Perry Family said...

AND you did your Visiting Teaching!!! You are a super mom!

Mandi said...

I dobn't know about anyone else, but I think you are Super-Mom! Heck...I can't even thread a sewing machine. I am utterly useless...