Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paying it forward...

Just for kicks, and to give me another excuse to craft, here you go...the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play by commenting on the post! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

I am a total thief Erika! Thanks for the fun idea though!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

I totally want this...how did I get soooo lucky. But that means that I have to do it too:).

This Girl said...

Yay! I love this idea, I'm totally gonna play along!

Jill said...

Third is the nerd with the hairy, hairy chest!

Annarose Peterson said...

I have already received an awesome handmade gift from you!!! that blanket is awesometastical.. I love love love how soft it is!

Thank you so much!