Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lizzie Boo

My middle munchkin kind of got lost in the blogging of February, so here is a shout out to her! Liz is in a play group that we just started with some kids in our ward and she LOVES it! She begs to go every day, even though we just started and it only happens once a week.
She is a great sister! She loves to share with both of her siblings and help them however she can. (That is assuming that they ask nicely, of course. She is very particular about how she is asked.)
Lizzie can find a way to make any activity into a mess, whether it be eating, playing, or crafting, she WILL be a mess when she is done. I am so glad that she is the second child to wear everything. Then I don't feel as bad when I have to throw things out due to the irreparable damage she causes.
She takes VERY short naps, and she will either wake up EXTREMELY happy, or EXTREMELY sad. There is NO middle ground.
All in all she is my princess, and even though she doesn't get her special birthday tribute for five more months, I am glad that she is here and that she is ours!

0 comments: